Tuesday 6 March 2012

Nose Targets...

This is today's work on contacts... shaping him to lay down in the contact zone. There is a nose target taped to the contact zone.

The reason behind this is because Harley will eventually have to go to the very end of the teeter to get it to tip, to assure his safety while riding it down, and to protect his knee, we will be teaching him to lay down in contact zones for both the dog walk and teeter. For the A-frame I haven't decided what we're doing.

Warning... I'm beginning to talk yorkie... my voice seems to get squeakier with every training period. lol.
I also noticed during a replay of said video that my "goods" are not entirely well timed. lol practice makes perfect.

6 comments:

  1. Harley is such a little cutie. We will be following him through his blog! Mikki says to tell him she will be watching him. Well, to make sure he don't get around any other girls! Hugs! Babygirl Rosie

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I will make sure he stays loyal to Miss Mikki, I'm going to be working on adding some pictures next week, may I add the V-Day ball picture of the two of them?

      Delete
    2. Yes!! I have the one from the ball do you want me to send it?

      Delete
  2. I love Harley's picture at the bottom of the blog here. He looks to darn cute! :)

    ReplyDelete