Thursday 29 March 2012

Tiny Dog Class-Agility

Last night was Tiny Dog class, it went well. There was mini agility equipment out which gave Harley and I a chance to work on this from the weekend's class.

We labeled his "house" and worked on go to your house.

Then we started working on him doing a sit-stay in front of a jump, waiting for him to look down his line. He was doing pretty good. Tried a few 180s, but we didn't have enough space in our corner to do that well.

After that we worked on the teeter and wobble board. I would say 90% of the time I got him to lay down on the contacts. I think it would have been a bit better if I would have had my dots, but next time I'll have to make sure I bring them.

To finish up we did some weaves, 2 2x2s very closed up :)

Proud of my pup, oh and we had absolutely no barking.... if only the agility class would believe me when I say he doesn't bark there... :P

No comments:

Post a Comment