Wednesday 7 March 2012

Tiny Dog Class

Had an awesome class today, despite the fact that I totally forgot there was class. We made it on time and had completely SILENT class!!!!! Wooohooo Harley. We practiced our crate games with the pop-up x-pen and he would go quietly in the crate and lie down. George (a very big, but calm, dog) even walked by all the tiny dogs, and sat right infront of our xpen and Harley didn't move or make a peep!!! He even quietly left his crate (when told) and greeted George very politely. I call this progress!

We also worked on the push-back-and-jam game with the xpen and he was rushing both on and off-side to get into it :) I think it'll soon be time to label the x-pen, thinking "House" will be a good cue.

Did some loose leash walking and some recalls around the other pups and he was a model student. Such a shame we're missing the last agility class, but I'm off to Toronto to see if Osgoode Hall Law School is good enough for the little man and I.


Harley decked out cheering on the Sens. (Halloween 2011)




So proud of my little guy... now he has a weekend off watching hockey with his daddy, Go Sens Go!


No comments:

Post a Comment