Saturday 21 April 2012

Awesome Agility Class!!!

So the little man had an amazing class today, actually "team little" both did amazing (that'd be a poodle and Harley).

So we started with pin-wheels. Ok we made the pocket so small that I couldn't fit in it; however, the point is he did them flawlessly on the first try :D

After a few of those we added a tunnel infront of the pin-wheel, which he did once again flawlessly. To change it up we did the tunnel, beginning two jumps of the pinwheel, and then a front-cross to the first jump and tunnel again. It was a little awkward the first few times, but we eventually nailed it :)

To end the class we worked on rear crosses, so there was a tunnel and two jumps. We were to execute a rear cross between the two jumps and then drive towards one that was off to the side. I was a little concerned because he hasn't had a lot of drive since his recovery; however, I decided we'd try it and just reward him if I messed up. Well he did the cross wonderfully, so I rewarded before the turn. Lastly to finish off we did it once more (the whole line) beautifully!

So proud of my boy!

No comments:

Post a Comment