Friday 6 April 2012

Outing...

Well Harley had a good walk this evening, it was crisp outside, but he definitely had fun. We practiced some loose leash walking, which went well. He tried to bark at some people in excitement while walking, but he did calm down and heel for me. We also did a few tricks along the way, and he was really good with his "ici" when we were crossing the road.

Nice little walk and exercise for him. We used some of the K9 Naturals lamb treats, I wish they weren't so messy, or so expensive they are like puppy crack! He probably would've done back flips if I asked him.

I think our strategy for class tomorrow will be to bring "puppet" with us for when it's his turn in hopes to motivate him more, and bring along some of these treats for the end of class. I also think I'm only going to give him half his breakfast and bring the rest for when class is over. Maybe that'll help him not be so "full" during class.

No comments:

Post a Comment